Investigating the essential roles of Ubiquitin-like molecules and the Ubiquitin Proteasome System
WHO ARE WE
UPStream is a consortium of European research partners interested in the role and regulation of Ubiquitin-like molecules and the Ubiquitin Proteasonme System (The Consortium).
The aim of the Consortium is to train young investigators in this area of research. The network is funded by a Marie Curie Initial Training Network (ITN) granted from the European Union.
The access to this Site attributes the User condition to whom accesses to it and this access is conditioned to the previous reading and acceptance of the terms, conditions, warnings and the rest of legal notices contained in this document.
A) RIGHTS AND COMMITMENTS OF THE CONSORTIUM
The Consortium and/or its partners, in order to improve the features of this Site, reserve the right to modify, broaden or put off temporally the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and content of this Site at any time, without prior notice.
B) RIGHTS AND COMMITMENTS OF THE USER
The User shall use this Site properly and shall not execute any unlawful activity and/or any activity that could be contrary to the law.
In that sense, the User commits himself not to:
- Execute any action that may cause damage or any type of disturbance in the contents.
- Disturb the good performance of the Site.
- Cause any technical problem.
- Transfer elements susceptible of carrying virus or damage, interfere o intercept wholly or partially the Site.
- Intervene or alter the email of other Users.
C) INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The information, text, graphic, images, features or functions, or content of this Site, are the property of the Consortium and/or of its partners and these are protected by their own legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
This Site may not be reproduced or published, in whole or in part. The data herein may not be processed, distributed or disseminated and no rights legally recognized as held by their owner/s may be exercised without the prior express written consent of this/those.
Notwithstanding, Users are authorized to use the material appearing in this Site for personal, private use. All use for commercial purposes or in connection with unlawful activities is prohibited. All intellectual and industrial property rights in regard hereto are expressly reserved by the Consortium and/or its partners.
The Consortium and/or its partners will enforce the foregoing conditions and monitor the proper use of the contents presented on this Site, and will bring all available civil and criminal proceeding in case of any infringement or non compliance with said rights by Users.
Without the prior, express and written consent of the Consortium and/or its partners, no person and no website may make a link to this Site, whether to its homepage or to any internal page.
Neither the Consortium nor its partners assume any responsibility or liability with respect to any website linked from this Site, including its content and operation. Neither the Consortium nor its partners review or monitor such links.
A link from this Site to another website does not constitute a referral, endorsement, approval, advertising, offer or solicitation with respect to such website, its content, or any products or services advertised or distributed through that website.
- The access and use that the User does of this Site are entirely of his/her responsibility, and neither the Consortium nor its partners shall assume liability for damages that may result from the abovementioned use or access.
- The Consortium and/or its partners assume no liability for any failure to abide by applicable regulations incurred by users in accessing the website and/or in the use of information contained.
- The Consortium and/or its partners do not guarantee the availability and working continuity of the Site. Thus, the Consortium and/or its partners assume no liability for any kind of damages that may result from the lack of availability or lack of working continuity of the Site.
- The Consortium and/or its partners assume no liability for damages of any kind that may result from the use of information and material contained in this Site and of the programs incorporated into same. The links and hypertext that enable Users to access services offered by third parties via this website are not owned by or under the control of the Consortium and/or its partners, which therefore may not be held liable for the information contained therein or for any consequences of the use of that information.
- The Consortium and/or its partners assume no liability for the existence of errors in the access or content of the Site.
- The Consortium and/or its partners assume no liability for the unlawful use by third parties of any brand name, product name or trade mark now owned by the Consortium and/or its partners that appears on the Site. Similarly, neither the Consortium nor its partners may be held liable for the soundness, veracity and lawfulness of the contents of other websites that may be accessed via links on this Site.
- The Consortium and/or its partners accept no liability for any computer viruses that may originate from remote transmissions infiltrated by third parties generated with the intention of upsetting computer systems.
Users hold sole liability for the use that they make of the contents, links and hypertext included in this Site.
The User shall use “cookies” in the Site in order to save de ID Session information. The information obtained by these “cookies” cannot be associated with any User, nor will identify the Users name and surname.
The User can configure the browser of the computer so that User shall warn the reception the “cookies” and prevent their installation on the hard disk.